Jewel Vault Ultra
For the highest level of security, the Jewel Vault Ultra (TL30) is the strongest luxury safe in the market. It is has passed Underwriters Laboratories grueling tests under the most severe attack conditions and awarded the high security burglary rating of TL-30; it also carries a two hour fire rating. The Jewel Vault Ultra (TL30) is ideal for protecting significant assets.
All Jewel Vault models are made to order – ANY size, ANY shape – at NO additional cost.
- UL TL-30 high security burglary rating
- Two hour, 350 degree fire rating tested at temperatures up to 1850 degrees
- Massive door with overall thickness of 5-3/4”
- The door’s outer and inner steel plates houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand a concentrated attack.
- Thick 3-1/2” body encasing high density composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- Six to ten massive 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts.
- Door locks automatically when door is closed
- Spring loaded relocker
- High security UL listed locks
- Door has massive solid steel hardplate protecting the entire door
- Optional three-way boltwork
- Optional glass plate relocking mechanism
- Exotic wood jewelry interior
- Choice of drawer configuration
- Watch Winders
- 4.75” thick door includes 1/2” steel
- High gloss paint finish in any color
All Safes are made to order in ANY size.
|Model||Outside Dimensions||Inside Dimensions||Weight|
|1814||25.0”H x 21.0”W x 21.5”D||18.0”H x 14.0”W x 12.0”D||710 lbs|
|2518||32.0”H x 25.0”W x 25.5”D||25.0”H x 18.0”W x 16.0”D||1125 lbs|
|3524||42.0”H x 31.0”W x 29.5”D||35.0”H x 24.0”W x 20.0”D||1764 lbs|
|4524||52.0”H x 31.0”W x 29.5”D||45.0”H x 24.0”W x 20.0”D||2100 lbs|
|5524||62.0”H x 31.0”W x 29.5”D||55.0”H x 24.0”W x 20.0”D||2474 lbs|
|6528||72.0”H x 35.0”W x 29.5”D||65.0”H x 28.0”W x 20.0”D||3206 lbs|
*Add 2″ to outside depth for handle and hinges
*Cost based on capacity, not size or shape
*UL file number BP1017